Annual Christmas Card Exchange
Join in and exercise your card making skills and get ahead start on this year's Christmas cards. You will get 10 cards back in return. These would make a unique gift or send them out to co-workers, friends and family.
Here is how this works:
- Create 10 cards - they can be the all the same or different
- You can stamp on the inside of the cards, but make sure to leave room for the recipient to write in
- Drop them off
- We will divide them up and you will get 10 cards in return
- Include envelopes that fit the size of the card
- Have them on card bases
- Drop them off with a box or bag with your name on it (makes picking up the exchanged cards easier)
Your 10 cards MUST be dropped off by Thursday, November 30th, 2023.
Pick up starts Friday, December 1st and ends Friday, December 15th, 2022.